Wednesday 23 April 2014

Hey, I just found this out and thought I'd share it!

Essex Miniatures is having a sale on their 28mm Fantasy miniatures!  They are great chunky figures that paint up easily (my Essex Dwarfs and Gnomes are tucked away in a the back of my closet otherwise I throw a picture up.  And hey!  They shouldn't be tucked away in the back of my closet!  They need to see the light because they are wonderful sculpts, and they have a nice heft and they are completely contemporary to classic era Citadel stuff.  They are the Ying to Citadel's Yang!  Yeah!)   Plus much of the range is done by Bob Olley.   I'm off to Essex...

2 comments:

  1. Great, I remember Chalk and Dever were always plugging these in Tabletop Heroes. Recently the prices have been a bit high but now......the gnomes beckon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Springinsfeld, Yes, those Essex Gnomes are fantastic! I just ordered a couple more packs of them. I also have some of their wonderful Orcs on the way too that I am very excited about.

    ReplyDelete